So I already posted something today but it was the opening one. Does that mean I can post another one? Are there rules for blogging or some unofficial code of conduct? We’ll see.
I’ve been in Copenhagen (actually spelled København) for two and a half weeks now. I can’t begin to write a detailed report on everything that’s happened. It’s been a blur of meeting people, getting lost, losing things, eating ice cream, buying beer and facebooking. Major events to date (in chronological order):
- Got computer stolen.
- Moved into the Den Internationale Højskole.
- Got a bike.
- Fell off the bike.
- Enrolled in Nordic Mythology.
- Found out Jamie (high school friend) is studying at the University of Copenhagen.
- Spent a weekend sailing on a giant 100 year old ship.
- Got a cold.
- Lost my wallet while buying Kleenex.
- Canceled my credit cards.
- Found my wallet.
- Went to the Botanical Gardens.
- Started a blog.
Tonight’s word is Føtex. Defined as: a classier, Danish version of a Super Walmart. Used in a sentence: After I left my name and number at Føtex begging them to search for my wallet, the nice customer service people called me to let me know that my wallet was recovered and I was a moron.
Going for a walk around the quaint town of Helsingør. I love how there is a ø button on my keyboard. Just don’t ask me what it sounds like.
One thought on “Føtex Forever”
Looks like you haven’t lost your sense of humor….computers, bikes, wallets and colds come and go—but hold on to that humor.