All my blogging time has been spent trying to catch up on all the places I’ve visited. This is a welcome surprise! Thank you so much, The Nomadic Panda, for my nomination. September 8th was my 4 year anniversary with WordPress so your nomination couldn’t have been more perfect. I’ve loved reading your posts and traveling in your footsteps. Enjoy Nice!
(I’m stealing the following paragraph from our favorite aforementioned Panda.)
The One Lovely Blog Award nominations are chosen by fellow bloggers for those newer or up-and-coming bloggers. The goal is to help give recognition and to also help the new blogger reach more viewers. It also recognizes blogs that are considered to be “lovely” by the fellow-blogger who chose them, acknowledging bloggers who share their stories or thoughts in a beautiful manner to connect with their viewers and followers. In order to “accept” the award the nominated blogger must follow several guidelines, which are listed below.
The guidelines for the One Lovely Blog Award are:
•Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
•Add the One Lovely Blog Award logo to your post and/or blog.
•Share 7 facts/or things about yourself.
•Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog.
So here are my 7 facts:
- I’m moving to Manhattan when I return from my European excursion to live with a girl I’ve had a friend crush on for 6 years.
- I continue to be amazed by the kindness of others.
- I like beer–especially IPAs and deliciously dark stouts.
- My parents have given me the world.
- Spring is my favorite season.
- I’m secretly proud that I was born with 12 toes.
- I believe travel is and should always be a way of life.
Now I need to mention and nominate 15 other incredible bloggers from the tons that I follow. Can I space it out? I think yes. The theme of these nominations is unsurprisingly TRAVEL.
Musings from under a Mango Tree– Follow Beth in Western Africa as a Peace Corp Volunteer. Incredible photos and thoughtful posts.
- Travel Junkie Photography– Amazing pictures and descriptions from all over the world. Places I’ve mostly never been…and really want to go!
- Arizona Highways – How many of us have spent as much time in Arizona as we would like? I remember my first family vacation there and can’t wait to visit again. This is a great blog with multiple editors.
- Ordinary Girl Extraordinary Dreamer– I know, I know. The Nomadic Panda was nominated by her so I should pick someone else. But her blog is great!
- Golden Days In Italy What Golden Day are you on? Spend some time with Susan exploring her many posts on Italy.